June 6th, 2013 - Today’s Little Project

I was doing a little cleaning of my sewing room. There was a layer of threads on the floor. As I was cleaning, I noticed the ironing board cover looked like crap so I washed it and it still looked awful. I spent all afternoon making a new one.

20130606-184753.jpg With these oversize boards, you just can’t go to the closest department store and pick up a cover. Not a bad job but I made it hard for myself. I used the draw-string from the old cover. Then I looked in the cupboard and there’s a slightly better cover than the old one. Boy, talk about a waste of time! Oh well, maybe I’ll remember when this one starts looking scorched!

Leave a Reply